Why Terry is Gay Why Terry is Gay

Offensive to say the least

I did not like it. The monochromatic black and white did not look to great. The animation was almost none at all. The concept was also not that humourous, actually I could go as far to say it was not very funny. I suggest you keep in jokes between you and your friends. Frankly in jokes are shitty because every newgrounder will laugh it like they're your best friend.

Sailor Pokemoon episode 1 Sailor Pokemoon episode 1

I did not like it

I saw the animation as not terrible but it definitely needs some work. For starters I think you should focus on adding more detail to the backgrounds and characters. Next the sound should be more detailed. Add some ambient noise.

Other than that, the story just did not appeal to me. Try making your own original ideas.

Wade Hates Me Wade Hates Me

Lol Realistic

Not going to lie the story makes sense. I really did enjoy the humour even if the animation was second rate. I have to say the Church song at the end made my day.

I would have loved to see a revised version of this. With backgrounds and what not.

Madness Trials Madness Trials

Cool

Writing for the lady's part could have been a little better. But nice surprise ending and style.

[KK] Nine LOLeven Collab [KK] Nine LOLeven Collab

ehhh Fun

Parts werent actually that offensive. It wasnt what I thought it was going to be. I still laughed my ass off though. The new Kitty Krew intro is great. The menu was pretty unique too. Really got to like the Prince. Anyway great job

5/5 10/10

[KK] Fuck America [KK] Fuck America

For once

Someone speaks there mind. I love that audio clip btw. The animation was interesting although you should put more detail into animation this short I really think that the pen and paper style is quite unique.

SMTS - Ep.1 (A bit) SMTS - Ep.1 (A bit)

Made me laugh

Although I question why you made that format. I thought it was funny how humourlessly slow it went. So dont doubt it, I enjoyed it.

SBC tweens across screen SBC tweens across screen

When you said

You were gonna animate to that song, I thought you would have saved it for something really gay. This was probably the best use.

Magyar responds:

I was gonna do something better but I just dont have the time to put effort into it.

The Greatest Newgrounder! The Greatest Newgrounder!

Lol

I love actionscript, dont you?

Stickman91 responds:

Indeed I do!

YOU ROCK!

Billy May's Secret Billy May's Secret

LOL

I remember this from the shamwow collab. It is still funny as hell. Wish I would have got my lazy ass to complete the collab.

kenny responds:

Yeah, I saw it lying around in my unused folder and figured, why not?

I have like 4 others as well, but they are parts of music video collabs which won't make any sense on their own, lol.

Percentage of collabs followed through to completion: 15% (Maybe less)