Why Terry is Gay Why Terry is Gay

Offensive to say the least

I did not like it. The monochromatic black and white did not look to great. The animation was almost none at all. The concept was also not that humourous, actually I could go as far to say it was not very funny. I suggest you keep in jokes between you and your friends. Frankly in jokes are shitty because every newgrounder will laugh it like they're your best friend.

Sailor Pokemoon episode 1 Sailor Pokemoon episode 1

I did not like it

I saw the animation as not terrible but it definitely needs some work. For starters I think you should focus on adding more detail to the backgrounds and characters. Next the sound should be more detailed. Add some ambient noise.

Other than that, the story just did not appeal to me. Try making your own original ideas.

Wade Hates Me Wade Hates Me

Lol Realistic

Not going to lie the story makes sense. I really did enjoy the humour even if the animation was second rate. I have to say the Church song at the end made my day.

I would have loved to see a revised version of this. With backgrounds and what not.

Suppression Suppression

I like the engine

It is looking pretty good, I think this would be an excellent game if you added sound and made it a little complex. I like the idea though.

Kill Strawberry_clock! Kill Strawberry_clock!

You cannot kill strawberry clock

Amazing game, thought it was funny.

Comic-Con 2008 Poster Comic-Con 2008 Poster

Yeah tommy boy

This was really cool, keep on flashin

Resident Evil - Racoon City Resident Evil - Racoon City

Wow

I am using this for a flash, this was very well done and I will give you credit.

SkyPrisoner responds:

Thanks!) I will be happy if my music will use in games )

A Kitty Krew Apology A Kitty Krew Apology

LOL funny

Dude you are so underated, you are very swell.

Newgrounds Rap- Tom Fulp Newgrounds Rap- Tom Fulp